Saturday, June 18, 2016

Hasdiana Sari last meeting



This is the last meeting in virtual class or e-listening class for my class. Actually in this class, I did not have any problem likes a network and etc. This podcast told about Ramadan Legacy.
            Seems like the other podcast or the other meetings, we made a small group to listened the podcast and I have same group again. Before we join in the class, I and my friends has listened the audio firstly. So when we are in the class, we just answered the questions and we are the first group is finished the questions.
            The badly about my experience when I listened the podcast, I heard in the Puskom room and the room is too noisy because there are many people walking around in the room. So we must try to hard for listened the audio. But, the good thing about my experience, we could focus with the conversation because we listened the audio over and over.
            After we finished to heard the audio, we went to the class and answered the questions in the class. Then, I and my friends chit chat because we have done the questions. But our lecturer come to the us and asked about, are we have finished the questions? And we answered yes also. Maybe he look we are too enjoy and did not doing the question. Then, my lecturer gave a link to us about Ramadan, it is a Ramadan application. It is can help us because we will entered the Ramadan month.
            Actually, I feel sad because this is the last meeting in the virtual class, so we can find the same situation again in this semester. If someday I find the same situation, I hope the situation is same like we make a small group and we don’t have problem with the network also. And I want to apologize with my lecturer because I’m late to send this reflection because I get a problem with my acount and I have a bad network also.

No comments:

Post a Comment