Sunday, May 15, 2016

aldi rinaldi the sixth meeting

The Sixth Meeting In E-listening Class
            This is the last meeting in E-listening class. As I wrote before, in E-listening class, we are asked to listen one episode each meeting in the podcast. Then, we have to answer some questions. Special for the last meeting, the title of the episode was about Ramadan legacy and I liked this episode. After listening the episode, I got a lot of information from it.
            Before the class was begun, I was confuse because I forgot to bring my headset. So, I went to my course “Grace English Home” to borrow my friend’s headset and directly went to the campus. When the class was started and I was starting to listen the episode, I felt more better than before because the episode was easy to be understood and it was quite interested. So, I tried to really focus on the episode. After I listened the episode, I answered all of the questions that had been prepared in nicenet.org. After the class was finished, I felt happy because I could answer the question easily. On the other hand, I could get a lot of new information.
            The things that went badly on that day, it was about the weather because it was very hot. The things that went well on that day, it was about the episode because it was quite interested so I did not fell bored to listen it.
            During the experience, when the class had been started, all of students in my class were quiet including me because we were busy to focus on the episode in the podcast and tried to understand it for answering the questions. It was strange situation in my class room because it was not as usual.
            I think this method is very good for us to improve our ability in listening. But, if we always practice to listen the podcast not only our listening skill will be improving but we can also improve our skill in speaking.



No comments:

Post a Comment