Monday, May 2, 2016

Hasdiana Sari (5th meeting)



            The fifth meeting was in the listening class. We listened the podcast about Stupid Valentines Day. It is about How the Valentines makes they stupid. The podcast told by Walid Darab.
            The first I listened the audio, we made a small group again to listen the audio. But my friends did not do that, just me and my group. When I listened the audio with my friends I felt its so easy likes the last week because I had groups and we could share that. After I listened the podcast, I felt sure to answered the question and send to the nicenet.
            The things that went badly about my experience, I listened in the podcast but my friends always chit chat with me, so we can answered the podcast and I must listened the podcast many times. But the things that well about my experience, I had a small group so I could shared about what I listened.
            When I and my friends listened again, we tried to focused on the conversation but when the conversation begin we laugh and see each others because we did not know what they are talking about. We tried to made two groups and listen carefully. We listened the audio until we understood. We noted important things that we heard from the conversation and combining to one another.
            If I find the same situation next time, I will focus to listen the audio and answer the question in the nicenet and do it the reflection.


No comments:

Post a Comment