Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Dian Pertiwi (Meeting 6)


Ramadhan Legacy
This is the sixth reflection and the last meeting for e-listening by using nicenet, podcast and blog. Ramadhan Legacy is the topic for this meeting. I don’t know why, I think for this meeting I don’t have spirit, maybe because the weather is very hot.
We were broken to make a small group before heard the podcast and I sit down with Sukma Andi Rehasni and Ulfa Sri Handayani. When I want to heard the podcast, I get the problem because the material can’t be delivered, so I heard the podcast with Sukma. I felt confused and can’t know the essence of the material after heard the podcast. I am really unfocused because the weather is very hot and I had to fan to overcome it. So, there are some questions that I can’t answer.
The things went badly about the experience, when I want to serious heard the podcast, Sukma always distract me. When I had unfocused plus distract from Sukma and the weather was very hot, I think it has become a complete package to make me bad mood. But I am proud and glad to finish the e-listening class. Although there are some mistake but I have tried to give the best.
Talk about the situation in the class, quite noisy and busy to fanning. I think they are unfocused because the weather. There are some that look sleepy and some are playing application like facebook, twitter, instagram and the others. For this meeting I can concluded, a problem that must be solved by anything that. Although this is the last meeting for e-listening class but I hope the knowledge I acquired for this class can I develop. And for the future I can get better for listening and never tired to try and learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment