Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Aslina (the 6th meeting)

Ramadan Legacy

           The sixth podcast about Ramadan Legacy. My friends and I were waiting listening class in Puskom. This is place has Wifi Network. It was still long. Diana, Ani, and Wulan were talking about something, while Fatma was busy to do her reflection. She ha finished the questions of the 6th podcast. I got bored what should I do. I was bad mood and stomachache because I got period. It really distrubed my feeling.
          This place is a good place to listening. We were five people here, sometimes lecturer or student went out or naik to second floor. I decided to listen the podcast. I took my earphone in my bag and listened the podcast. It was not difficult. I had finished 6 of ten questions some minutes later.
        Wulan was slept on the floor. They did not sleep because their voice still heard although I used earphone. I just smile to see them. I saw a lecturer descended the ladder. I waited him to see and smile to me. I did not get it. So, I continued my podcast. Fatma clapped my shoulder. She told me, she got bad feeling because her favourite lecturer ignored her. Before it, I did not care. I thought he did not see us. 
            I had done it and matched fatma's answer. We had different answer about number seven. I said her to be did not send her answer, because it made other becoming lazy to listen well. Ani and Wulan were dirty. They wanted to buy glass' of wate, while we were going to in the class. 
         I wrote my reflection when the other was answering the questions. I really liked the material today, we could download the application of Ramadan Legacy. I hope I get many adventage by this method. Today is the last meeting, we learn e-listening class by Mr. youri. I really hope I can get the method the other place in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment