Monday, May 2, 2016

RUNNI ARLIN 5

Hello......!!!!     
Welcome to my fifth blog and on this blog is the same as the previous one. I will describe how these activities and how I felt when following E-Learning Listening. In the course of it, I feel a little different from the previous week. Upon implementation of  E-Learning Listening third element is not supported. Many things make me learn the spirit down.

     Before attending this event I was excited. Because I am very enthusiastic about the activities of E-Learning Listening. But after the passage of time, I feel sleepy. Because I hear the audio itself. I really tried to understand what the talk in the audio. 

     In this conversation I got the knowledge. if there is no such thing as Valentine's Day. Because as a Muslim, we can give love to others whenever and wherever. especially to the families. So we will be away from a sin.

     In attending this event, I felt different from before. because the place and a different time. therefore, I am a bit overwhelmed in answering the question. but I continued to hear the audio until I could understand what was said in that conversation. 

     For subsequent audio, may be able to listen along with my classmates. so that I can cooperate in following this activity. For future plans very supportive in this activity if there is a special place for us to do this activity. Because if an obscure place will affect our learning process. and activities to support how our thinking process.

No comments:

Post a Comment