Thursday, May 12, 2016

Andi Rahmaniar (the last meeting)

RAMADAN LEGACY

Assalamualaikum wr.wb.

Hallo guys,
We meet again in this blog with my experience to listen and learn the podcast. This is the last for me to tell you my experience during I listen the podcast, especially the sixth material, Ramadan Legacy.

Before I listen the material, I felt very annoyed. Do you know? when I was on the way to go to campus, I forgot to bring my earphone. But it was unfortunately if I must go back to home to take my earphone because I had arrived in campus. When I arrived, I asked my friends in organization who brought earphone. But nobody have it. 

When the lecturer came and the learning was beginning, I made a small group with Arni, Fatma and Nayla. Nayla sent me the material and when I log in to nicenet, I was confused. How to answer all of the questions without using earphon. I felt stressful, I felt I wanna go back to take my earphone but it just useless. so I tried to listen the podcast and answered the questions and finally we answered the questions together.

This method is very good to increase my skill in listening. I like using this method to study about listening. But I am sad because this is the last meeting to used nicenet, podcast and blog.
I want to say thanks to the lecturer who has given us the method like this. hopefully if I become a teacher in the future, I will try to give this method for teaching listening to my students.

Thank you all for have read my reflection from the first meeting until the last meeting. Good bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment