Monday, May 2, 2016

FATMA SARI - 6TH MEETING-

Ramadan Legacy
I saw the questions after take it in nicenet. I thought it would be little difficult because there was 10 questions  and it was long questions so i decided to listened it first. but after hearing, it was different with what I guessed before.
my friend and I were in canteen. It was so crowded. All of chairs were fulled. I tried to focus in podcast while they were busy in their business. I realize that it was not good place to answer the question moreover it is about listening section. I heard it with close my eyes hoping I could find the answer and it worked. When I got the retort I opened my eyes but suddenly felt awkward, man who sat in front of look at me. I tried  not to care about the situation so continued to listened it again but there were the other disturbing. The place was next to our location playing music loudly which was my favorite song so I enjoyed the song and followed the lyrics. Trying to ignore something that make disturbed until I found the next answer but unfortunately it was not for long time because I could hear clearly my friends who sat beside me and automatically i joined with what they were talking about and enjoyed my snack and drink.
Most of questions have been answered then heavy rain came. It was really disturbing how could i stay focus with my listening. Lucky moment it was the last number and the answer was in original message so I just listened for made it clear. Well, all of the question were done. Maybe because I was getting habit listened this podcast so it was easier than before, remembered that it was finished in crowded place. I decided to wait for sending it because my friends must be lazy to answer it by themselves.

I love this method. were lecturer someday, I would consider this way. It is really exploit the technology and I can monitor my students even thought students or I are not in the same places so learning can be running well.


*nb :please leave some comments. thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment