Monday, May 30, 2016

NAILAH HAERIYAH (6)

Assalamu alaikum Wr.Wb
                This is the last meeting for me to tell you about my sixth experience of e-listening podcast. At the time, I arrived in the campus early and spent several times to play with my friends until my lecturer came. Then, my friends and I entered in the G1 building of Stain Watampone. At the time, the podcast shared us about ramadhan legacy where the speaker told about the new application.
                As usually, we were broken to make small group. There were four groups and there were for of five students for each group. At the time, I did not get a good situation because my head was sick. Before I heard the podcast, I was happy and felt spirit because I thought that is the last meeting. When I heard the podcast , I got a problem. I can not enjoy the podcast because the situation was very hot and make me unfocus to answer the podcast. After I heard the podcast, I just answered about eight question and for the rest I answered together with my friends and my lecturer.

                The things went badly about the experience when I want to answered and tried to serious heard I can not answered well because the situation is so noisy and the weather at the room is so hot. I think it has become a complete package to make me bad mood.  for this meeting, I can concluded, a problem that must be solved by anything that. Although this is the last meeting for e-listening class but I hope the knowledge I acquired for this class can I develop. And for the future I can got better for listening and never tired to try and learn.   

No comments:

Post a Comment