Monday, May 2, 2016

Andi Rahmaniar (meeting 5)

STUPID VALENTINE'S DAY

This is the fifth time I learn e-listening with the podcast, and nicenet. Finally I must write down my experience during I listened the fifth material. The material talk about the stupid valentine's day.
Before I listened the podcast, the first step I did that I must download the material. I downloaded it about at 10 AM after I learnt writing in I8 room, I stayed in front of I5 room for several minutes therefore I could use and enjoy the lecturer's wify. I mean Mr. Hengky's wify. When the proccess of downloading almost finished, Mr.Hengky went out the room and I thought he wanted to turn of his wify. I got fortunately because he didn't turn off it. But I must follow him until left the building and finally the material has done downloading. Hahaha this is the great but foolish experience.
When the listening learning was beginning, I listened the material. I tried to more focus to listen it so that I can answer the question. I thought that I was hard to answer it. Apparently, I could catch what the speaker talking in the material and I could answer the question easily. Although there were some mistakes to answer the question, but it was okay. this is that I want. I could catch the content of the material and I could answer all of the question easily. I said that I like my fifth experience to listen the podcast. I hope for the last material, It's better than the fifth experience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment