Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Fatmawati (The last meeting)

(RAMADAN LEGACY)
Assalamualaikum wr.wb.
Hallo everybody, I hope you are happy. Today I want to share my experience when I studied Listening.
 This is the last meeting, we learnt listening with E-Listening method. Thuesday, at 02.20 o’clock. In the classroom (G.1) I seat near from the window with my friends there were Naylah haeriyah, a.suarni   a. Rahmaniar and Ruhul Issati Al Qarimah. The atmosfer in the class so hot and the sunshine penetrating the window. I felt heat and sweat so I moved in the middle class. There I felt little balmy so  I could focused to listened the Podcast, the podcast talk about Ramadan Legacy, beside listened it I also answered the questions. There were many questions difficult for me, but I try to listened the podcast carefully and several times until I understod. After that post them in the Blog. I was happy because I could answered  all of the questions fast although I got many problems to answered it.
I had learnt Listening many times with E-Listening method use Nicenet, Podcast and blog. I though this method is very good and attractive. This method could to made me interested in learning more about listening and gave me benefit like I could known many informations, got many vocabulary and how to use internet to study listening. So, time by time I would to enjoy the method. I hope in the future I can get lesson like this. Because I have known about learn listening use this method. If I get lesson like this again, I want to listen the podcast carefully to answer the questions easy and fast. And use fast network to post my answer in the blog.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment