Tuesday, May 3, 2016

yuliana meeting 5

Stupid Valentines Day
            This is the fifth I learning e-listening podcast, the titel is Stupid Valentines Day. Same the last meeting we have to Prepare some mobilephone, notebook, earphone, and laptop. And also make a small group. When I learn with this e-listening podcast I heard by my laptop, but I can listen well because I have not finish download the podcast. So I only looking the text in my laptop which I get. Before I continue my podcast to listening I  taking  the podcast in mobilephone my friend. After I listening the podcast I can not heard well to answer the question, so I repeat again to listen the podcast. Beside that, I also trying to downlaod again the podcast in my laptop. But  I have not to finising because my laptop is error.

            With my group we listen together the podcast in classroom. I heard with my friends by mobilephone and answer the question by our group after we answer together. When I heard the podcast, I got difficult because the podcast not clearly to understand what the narrator saying. Something the in other classroom very noisy so we can not to focus listening the podcast and the situasion class very hot. We giving time  to heard the podcast only until nine minutes to answer the question. But I and my friends need many time to haerd that. But I enjoy with the method because I think this simple use method  and I could solve my problem. This method I can  find  a new vocabulary and if I get same method I hope can learner well.

No comments:

Post a Comment