Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Andi Suarni 5

Assalamu alaikum wr. wb
Today, I will tell you my experience when learnt listening
The fifth material E-Listening podcast using nicenet and blog. We listened about Stupid Valentines Day. For this material E-Listening we had to brought the notebook  and cellphone. I had gotten the podcast before we came to the class. So, when we entered in the class room, my friends and I made a small group, in a group of four people they are Nailah Haeriyah, Fatmawati, and Ruhul Issati Al-Qarimahs. I saw there are five group. They were busy with  their notebook and cellphone. And then we heard the podcast with our group. The class atmosphere was calm and quiet.
We listened the podcast carefully to got the main point and answered the question. I must did for a long time to heard the podcast many times. when I listened the podcast and saw the questions in my laptop. After that we answer the questions together so we can sent the answer to nicenet or internet.
So, I opened www.nicenet.com and entered my username and password. I clicked meeting five. It showed me the questions, but when I rolled to under. There was something making me lough and stoping my podcast playing. I opened my earphone and try to type my answer. I saw, the other group was smile  and all of them were busy to type. We had finished the all questions. It was time to check with all our answers. By this meeting, I learnt totality to do something and I find the same experience.
Wassalamu alaikum wr. wb


No comments:

Post a Comment