Monday, May 2, 2016

Eva Alfaena (meeting 5)

Assalamualaikum,wr.wb.
 Well guys, welcome to the fifth of my reflection about stupid valentine's day. When listened the podcast I think not bad because the speaker not fast. I could little understand. Tolk about situation of class was no bad. We made of  a group again for liste before,and discuss of podcast. I always used my smartphone for listen the podcast my friend also but I saw some different,why ? I saw one until five persons used our laptop for listen the podcast I think that is blooming ,and they were really really serious for listen.
 I felt enjoy before listen because it's not the first time for me. I was embittered what is the next of the podcast . when I wont listen the podcat I have promblem, what is ? I did not get of the podcast, so one of my friend must be divisible with me for listen.
 During listened the podcast ,its not difficult I think because the speaker not fast I cold little understand What the mean, beside it I need a long time for listened ,and I could answer the question also.
  After listened I finish answered the question also ,the strategi is good for me I think .
  When studied done face my friends looked comfortably and happy could to do it very well I felt free for listen and answered the question I have new spirit for study I dont why maybe there is something, I do not know.
  I  hope the next meeting I can be very well and do the best.
The last I say
Wassalamualaikum. Wr,wb.

No comments:

Post a Comment