Monday, May 2, 2016

Rahmat Isnadi (5th)



 Stupid Valentines Day
I have read this experience the firs time is  NEC and the second is STAIN Watampone.
When I heard this experience in NEC, I was stupid to do it because no one friend helped me to heard so it made me difficult to do, and no group I just did by my self. In that time, I had many homework so i think, I must do all of them.
Stain Watampone  I felt Happy because many friend helped me and there were groups and I heard this experience with my friends. They were Fatma wati, Naila and A. Suarni. They helped me to do my homework so I could finish mine. I think they are so smart and asked me about the true answer.
When the first time I heard, I felt difficult because this experience had got new vocabulary. I did by my self and many vocabulary that made me difficult to do it, And I did not answer all of the question,  I just did three number because there were there many new vocabularies. And the secondly I did in the campus especially in the room GI. In  there, I did my listening with my friend and the lecturer. And there I think, It was very easy to do it because the lecturer helped us when we did not understand about it. So before I heard, my feeling mixed because of  I heard this experience and many time in the NEC and STAIN Watampone. And after I heard the experience,  I felt relax and enjoy with in condition.
If I get like this situation, I will study hard more then this situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment