Tuesday, May 3, 2016

HERIANA 5



  
                                                STUPID VALENTINES DAY

This is the fifth meeting I study listening with nicenet. In this meeting I felt enjoyed when I listened to the podcast, that easy than the previous. And then about understanding the topic of the  podcast in this meeting, I think it’s also easy. Maybe it’s because the fifth meeting I listened the podcast.
            I think listened the podcast by using nicenet it’s very important for me and my friends because we can got many words a hard to understood. New words which never I got before. Actually study about listening by using nicenet it’s easy when we can understand about the material and we can share with my friends if me felt difficult understand about the podcast
After I listened to the podcast episode I felt confused so I repeat again and again until I can understand about stupid valentines day little by little. And then I answered the question with my friends or my group. When I answered the question I discuss because I can’t answered the question but not problem so my friend teach me.
I hope the next meeting we can be better from before. And then I can get many vocabulary arisen this nicenet and made me better to wrote . the next meeting didn’t take a long time to listened the podcast.
I felt happy this meeting because I can discuss with lecturer about thesis title. My group can share with lecturer everything. There is the podcast made me confidence and made me be autonomous.        

No comments:

Post a Comment