Tuesday, May 3, 2016

SUKMA 5



Assalamu’alaikum Warohmatullahi Wabarokatuh… J

            Hello… This the 5 th of the listen and learn about e-listening. Okay…  The title of the audio about “ Stupid Valentines Day ”.  Here… I studied in the classroom with my classmate and we were teached with two lecturers, they were Mr. Hengky and Mr. Yori. Before I listened the audio I prepared of my equipment for listening and learning as handphone, headset, papper, and pen.  And the next, I connected my handphone with the network for studying about e-listening. After that, I opened the google and than I wrote “nicenet” the next I opened my username and my password  and then the archaeological site of the meeting 5 already. The next I listened the audio for answering the question for I posted my answer in the blog of English Education Departement 3(three).

          My experience before I listened the audio I felt happy and relax because in my classroom it was not hot and there were people noisy, so I studied with enjoy. After I studied e-listening I felt relieved because there was problem and I could answer all of the questions of the podcast and  nothing made me unpleasant when I studied because the network it was so good.      

          The situation when we studied about listening and we learened in the classroom , all of the students focused  to take a study in  my mine and there is nothing unfocus because  all of the students serious. Okey study listening and learning, alhamdulillah… I got many lesson, experience and knowledge.  Oh ya… If I get lesson  like this, I want to study serious and always keep spirit. After that, I will  invited of the many people for study like this.

            Thanks… J and Wssalamu’alaikum Warohmatullahi Wabarokatuh…J
           
             

No comments:

Post a Comment