Monday, May 16, 2016

FATMA SARI -3RD MEETING-


THIRD MEETING
I could not say it is good but I think it was better than second meeting. Entering the class after lecturer said salam it was not really good behavior. more and more I came late. My friends and I started to listen podcast, as always we made small group to make us easier in answering the the question and helping each other if we found some difficulties.
At 03.15 the situation was running well at G8 in second floor before the next learners wanted to enter the same class. It was really disturb, we were focusing on our task in listening and outside was too noisy so lecturer decided moving to the other room. It was need about fifteen minutes to find new room without nuisance. While waiting, I tried to keep listen the podcast, it was hard because people were passing around me (read: outside) but I attempted no to care and it still not easy. Fortunately, three numbers was done in that unlucky moment.
We continued our materi in lecturer’s room. It is quiet place. We could hear clearly. I thought that I ever heard about the information before. It sounded familiar for me, but not only me but also my friends felt the same and it became explicit after Mr.andiyauri explained that the information was so booming a few times before.

About the method I think I began to love it. It gave some flexibility. First I used my self phone and I was free to repeat it by my self without disturb the other. I hope that there is new program that will hide the answer and it is automatically run. So we will not see our friend’s answer  if we do not enter our answer. Maybe it was similar  Stain’s program. We will not see our value if we are not fill the questioner (read : Edom)

No comments:

Post a Comment