Monday, May 2, 2016

SURIANTI (Meeting 5)


The podcast of e-listening is Stupid Valentine Day. This e-listening class by using nicenet, podcast and blog, that is a modernization of method to study English listening especially. This is the fifth assignment from the lecturer for us. The conversation about valentine day. For the meeting, I got a good situation. I did not need a many time for access the file because I had it. Before I listen the fifth episode by using nicenet, I was not really nervous. During I heard conversation, I did not get a problem so I could enjoy the podcast. While I heard, I did not make a note I only repeat for several time for fix my answer. I am not bored because the conversation of the podcast was very short in time.
The things went badly, when I want to send my reflection I had to buy voucher. And the things well, I can study about the whenever we want although we study out of the class. I learned during attending e-listening class be side I practice my listening skill, I get also many inspiration from the speaker. So, before I listening many conversation anymore, I have to improve my vocabulary anymore so I do not get many problem again. My conclude for understanding the podcast I just have one problem, when we are in the meeting I want the lecturer help us to answer the questions if we find a problem. And then our reflection have to send also at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment