Monday, May 16, 2016

Rahmat isnadi (6)



I had been hearing this podcast start from early morning, and then before I entered in technology class. I also tried to hear again, so before entering the class I had heard many times and it made me easy learn in the class.
This experience can be improving  my vocabulary in English language because we got many the new vocabulary that we have not got before. The first time, I heard this podcast was confused because I could understand what they talked about in that time and I tried many times more than more to look for the way how to understand it this podcast, it is like mother looks for her child and I got the way that made me got what the speaker talking about.  It tried to do my APP and it can  help us to know what they say on the experience.  After when I finished this experience, I felt relax because my worked had done, got new vocabulary.
There were badly in this experience, it is about we worked with my friend so it made us to lazy and only one or two people who do this test but some thing made wall is we can know like ramadan and the place so we got vocabulary, experience and culture.
Sense of this experience for me, we can know to study about technology, learned and practice the listening. Specially about my university, it is STAIN. It is so poor about technology so that we can learn and teach like this experience to our friend. This experience is the best for me and my conclude is can how poor we are about technology. We learn about technology is importance and is useful for learn to this adult.
I will do by my self and I do not work together with my friend fore making the best then the best forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment