Monday, May 30, 2016

ANDI SUARNI 6

            Assalamu alaikum wr. wb
Today, I want to tell you my experience when learnt listening
            The last meeting material E-Listening by using nicenet, podcast, and blogs. The podcast is Ramadan Legecy. For this material we had to brought the notebook or cellphone and earphone to heard the podcast. So, when we entered in the class room, my friends and I made a small group, in a group of four people they are Nailah Haeriyah, Fatmawati, and Andi Rahmaniar. We listened the podcast in the classroom G.4 of STAIN WATAMPONE.  I saw there are five group. They were busy with  their notebook and cellphone. And then we heard the podcast with our group. The class atmosphere was calm and quiet.
            At that time, the last meeting of listening material I was sick, but I still try to campus to follow them because I think this is the last meeting for listening material by using a podcast. when my group busy all listen to the podcast, I Just sit still because I could not concentration. When the professor was standing by our group, I tried to look tough because I do not mind if I'm sick. So, when we heard the podcast carefully to got the main point and answered the question. I must did for a long time and heard the podcast many times and concentration. After that when my friends heard the podcast many times to get the answer. And then we did answer the question by ourselves and after that we answer the question together so we can sent the answer to nicenet or internet.
            My experience when I learned listening by using a podcast from the first meeting until the meeting to six. I get many experiences and inspiration from the podcast. I really liked this learning method for learning how we relaxed but serious. I hope in the future this method can the make as more better then before.
            Wassalamu alaikum wr. Wb...



No comments:

Post a Comment