Friday, May 6, 2016

SURIANTI (Meeting 6)


The podcast of e-listening is Ramadan legacy. This e-listening class by using nicenet, podcast and blog, that is a modernization of method to study English listening especially. This is the last my assignment. For the last meeting, I did not get a good situation. Before I heard the last podcast, I relaxed and I was over the moon because I thought that is the last meeting. During I heard the conversation, I got a problem. I can enjoy the podcast because the situation was very hot so make me unfocus. While I heard it, I made a small note but I can’t get the main point. I fix my answer with my lecturer’s help.
The thing went badly, when I want to send my reflection I had to buy voucher. And the things well, I can study about the whenever we want although we study out of the class. I learned during attending e-listening class be side I practice my listening skill, I get also many inspiration from the speaker. So, before I listening many conversation anymore, I have to improve my vocabulary anymore so I do not get many problem again. My conclude for understanding the podcast I just have one problem, when we are in the meeting I want the lecturer help us to answer the question if we find a problem. And then our reflection have to send also at the same time. Lastly, I want to say thank you very much for the lecturer. My listening skill have improved cause the podcast although only a little but that’s way to motivate me to become better than before.

No comments:

Post a Comment