Monday, May 9, 2016

Asgar Susanto 6 (Last Meeting)



            Assalamualaikum Wr Wb.
            This is the last meeting  for me to tell you about my sixth experience of E-listening podcast. Firstly, I arrived in the campus early at the moment and needed several minutes till my lecturer came with his speaker.  Then, my friends and I entered in the G1 building of stain watampone. The podcast shared us about ramadan legacy where the speaker told more about the new  application.
In prior meeting , I felt spirit to study and actually I have prepared my self more than previous meeting and also Before hearing the podcast in the class, I had heard in my home. So it maked me easy to understand about what the speaker said. It’s different with my friends who never heard it before. While I enjoyed  it. I got the problem. It came from  my laptop. Suddenly, the batery was getting lower and lower till lowbat. Fortunately, I could use my cellphone to continue the conversation which had not be played. After hearing it, I got the main point and answered the question list for the podcast directly.
The thing that went well during I attended in this podcast was network  supporting us to enjoy our sixth podcast. Thus, we could connect with our blog fast. On the other hand the things that went badly was the arrangement of the chair every groups.
For this experience, I got a new thing like we did not need to be another person to make something but just be our self.
Sinje I enjoyed in this model, I get more knowledge especially for the experience to study through online.
Wassalamualaikum Wr Wb.


No comments:

Post a Comment