Monday, May 9, 2016

Naswar (Last Meeting)



RAMADAN LEGACY


This is the sixth reflection and the last meeting for e-listening podcast about Ramadhan legacy with my friend Aldi and Asgar. When  I to the podcast, I get the problem because the material can’t be delivered, so I heard the podcast with my firend. I felt confused  and  can’t know the essence of the material after heard the podcast. I am really unfocused because the weather is very hot and I had to fan to overcome it. So there are some question that I can’t answer.
This place is a good place listening we were five people here, sometimes lecturer or student went out to second floor I decided to listen the podcast I took my earphone in my bag and listened the podcast I had finished sixth question same minutes later.
And than when the situation in the class quite noisy and busy to fanning. I think they are focused because the weather. There are some that look sleepy and some are playing application facebook,andtwiter. For this meeting  I can concluded A problem that must be solved by anything that. This is last meeting  for e-listening class but I hope  the the knowledge I acquired for this class can I develop.
And  finally when listened reflection very supportive in this activity if there is a special place for us to do this activity. Because if a place will give direct affects for our learning process and activities to support our process.

No comments:

Post a Comment