Thursday, May 12, 2016

Andi Rehasni (meeting 6)


Ramadan Legacy
Talking about my experince in attending e-listening class by using nicenet, podcast, it’s about what I felt after learning and using them, exactly in the sixth (the last) episode.
My feeling when attending e-listening class of this episode by using nicenet, podcast and blog. At the time, I was curious and though that this class was easy to get the important things of the podcast but when I listened it, actually this episode surprised me. I couldn’t get which the speaker said clearly. Eventhough i got confused to listen clearly and tried to answer the questions. But of course soonly I understood and got a new experience again.
The thing went badly is when attending e-listening class by using nicenet, podcast and blog, one and only it’s about the connection that sometimes was low. And the things went well , I do enjoy it because come about the speaker’s words was ver well. So I could take the new vocabularies. Eventhough I needed to try to repeat for several times to get the main point of the podcast in the last episode.
Attending e-listening class is very usefull for me, it’s caused of this e-listening class, I can improve my knowledge about internet, and it’s very efficient way to get progress in listening. I do enjoy this class because the speaker’s words was very good and using nicenet, podcast and blog were not difficult things as like as in m mind. This class made me would like to learn more more English listening because English listening not only about material in campus but i can learn it wherever and whenever that.
By this event, I can conclude that my experience in attending e-listening class by using nicenet, podcast and blog that I find the new learn and get progress of my knowlwdge after I join inthis class. Of course I have change my mindset about  the uneffectiveness of this way in listening.
In another case, I’m going to do different ways in attending e-listening class. I must find good internet signal. Then I will try to repeat the material which is so difficult for me. And I will train for the podcast episode in the next item. Not now but mabe in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment