Monday, May 30, 2016

Nailah haeriyah (5)

Assalamu Alaikum Wr. Wb
                Hy everybody, this is the fifth time I learned e-listening with the podcast and nicenet. The material talked abput the stupid valentine’s day. Before the class was began, I was waiting for the lecturer came to the classroom. And then,I  prepared my equipment like cellphone and headset.  As usually, after  I heard the podcast, lecturer broke us into some group, maybe four or five groups and there were four members for each groups. Actually the weather was not good on that  afternoon because it was very hot.
                Before hearing the podcast, I felt comfortable because I had heard it before hearing together in class. So it made me easy to understand about what the speaker said. When I heard the podcast, I got problem. It came from my phone. Suddenly my phone was lowbat. Fortunately, I bring data cable so I can charger my cellphone from my friend’s laptop. After I heard the podcast, I got the main point and can answered the questions directly. For this meeting, it was easier than previous meeting.
                 The things well, I can study about the podcast whenever we want although we study out of the class. Before I listening many conversation anymore, I have to improve my vocabulary anymore so I do not  get many problem again. For understanding the podcast I just have one problem, when we were in the meeting I want the lecturer help us to answered the questions if we found a problem.

                If I found the same situation next time, I will focus to listen the audio and answered the question in the nicenet and do it the reflection.   

No comments:

Post a Comment