Saturday, May 7, 2016

Runni Arlin 6



Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh..

Hello…

      This is my sixth reflection, about “Ramadan Legacy”, the last meeting in virtual class E-listening. Ozzy Majid, a member of Ramadan Legacy talk about their amazing new full featured Ramadan app. OK readers. This time, I would describe the activities that we did in this sixth meeting. Besides, I would describe how I felt before, while and after conducting E-Learning Listening at this sixth meeting. Apart from me illustrate this point also conducted an assessment on these activities. Before I describe how to plan the future, I will describe how the condition analysis and formulate conclusions from the results of the E-Learning Listening. So that later can be planned what could be planned in the future.
     
At this sixth meeting. We followed  the E-Learning Listening whose conversations about lived experiences Ramadhan Legacy. My friends and I listened together.

In the last meeting I had forgotten to bring earphones. so I only hear the audio without using earphones. I have difficulty in mendegar audio. therefore I do not focus on this activity.

in this audio lots provide motivation and knowledge of Ramadan.
      I hope that through the activities of E-listening Reflection can increase our knowledge about one of the Listening and Listening teaching methods. I am very pleased with this activity. although very much makes me confused and overwhelmed in doing every stage in the activities of E-Listening Reflection. For my next plan will be many activities outside the E-Listening Listening activities on campus.
Hopefully at the next opportunity, it will be better than before. As this activity could teru developed.

Goodbye to the next activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment