Monday, May 2, 2016

Aslina (The 5th Meeting)

Stupid Valentines Day

               The fifth meeting, we listened about stupid valentine days. Seeming is like other meeting, the lecturer asked us to make a small group. Diana, wulan, ani, Fs and I made a  circle. I saw other, they did not move. I screamed them to make a small group but they did not care to me. My groups friend asked me to just focus the podcast.
              I felt annoyed. I took my earphone and listened the podcast. At the same moment, I browsed to nicenet to see the questions. Fatma had sent her answer. Some minutes later, Sukma sent her answer. After checking their answer, it samed. It made me lazy to listen again. I just copied fatma's answer and waited to discuss the clear answer. During waiting, I got bored. So, I took one of the diana's earphone. We listened together again and correct the false answer. 
              Before we talked over, five students had sent their answer. It made us laugh because there was answer that was false. It proved that they just copas. They did not know their mistaken like sleevery. The correct is slavery etc. 
I thought, we wont focus if someone sends his answer fast. It was distrubing our consentration. By the podcast I got knowledge about how stupid valentine days. I learnt many new vocabulary by it.  Valentine is forbidden of Islam. In the future, I will make this method to be better than now. I will make it easy with a good network and comfortable room. It is  languages labouratium.

No comments:

Post a Comment