Monday, May 9, 2016

Sukma (Last Meeting)

Assalamu’alaikum Warohmatullahi Wabarokatuh…

Hello everybody, This is the sixth meeting  for  learning in E-listening class. Especialy for the sixth or the last meeting, the title of the audio is about “Ramadan Legacy”. My experience when I  listened audio  in the classroom, my classmate and I  waited our lecturers for teaching us about the podcast E-listening  because  my lecturers had come late in that time,  maybe they had a problem. But, I did not know what was the problem.
How many time later, My lectuters came done.  Especialy before I listened the audio I prepared of my equipment for listening and learning as handphone, headset, papper, and pen.  And the next, I connected my handphone with the network for studying about e-listening. After that, I opened the google and than I wrote “nicenet” the next I opened my username and my password  and then the archaeological site of the meeting 5 already.
My experience before I listened and  learned the audio, I felt unpleasant and Idid not enjoy because the temperature it was very hot and in  my classroom because nothing the electric fan or AC (Air Conditioning). So,  I was bad mood for studying about listening. In my around  there were  the  students focus and unfocus to listen and learning of the  audio because there were play BBM, FB, Instagram, ect.    In the other head I was aware if the listening and learning was very important for  today, tomorrow, and forever. So, I was constant to take a spirit for studying.        
Study and learn about listening,  I got many lesson,  experience and  knowledge and than, If I get lesson  like this, I want to study serious.  After that, I will  invite of the many people to study  like this. Wassalam…                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment