Friday, May 20, 2016

YULIANA meeting 6



            This is the sixth meeting for learning in e-listening podcast. The last material for speaking especially e-listening podcast the title is Ramadan Lagecy. Like the last meeting, before listen the podcast we had to prepare  smartphone or laptop, earphone, and notebook. After I continue my podcast, I open my user name by  using Nicenet. For the material I think felt the same situasion when I heard the podcast I had got badly moment there so hot, noisy and smell something makes me unfocus to begin my assigment. Before listen the podcast we make small group and always did the podacst in the classroom with my friends. We difficult to understand the podcast because the conversation in the podcast unclear  so we must carefully to listen the podcast and I must did for a long time and heard the podcast many times to answered the question. Although  I got difficult to answere the question when I want to send my question I got bad Networks so I must wait until the network back good and send my assigment. But before I finishing my assigment, I repeat again the podcast beside I waiting my lecturer answer the question in the conversation I got heard. Sometimes I feeling bored to answered the quetion because I can’t listen clearly the podcast. Also I think this is a good method to using especally learning listening. Because we can enjoy to study with this method and my skill listening I hava improve. I hope this not only exprimentation but can using to study especially learning listening skill.  

No comments:

Post a Comment