Monday, May 2, 2016

Fatmawati meeting 5

Assalamualaikum wr.wb
Hallo everybody, I want to share about my experience when I study listening.
This is the fifth I studied listening  with E-Listening method,we studied in G room. Before studied I seat with my group they were Naylah Haeriyah, a.Suarni, Ruhul issati Al Qarimah and Sukma, after that I prepare  my laptop and started to listened the audio , on the audio talked about Stupid valentines day. The atmosfer in the class so hot, sometimes I faning my face used paper. The atmosfer made me unfocus so I must repeat the audio until several times to answered the questions. There were many students serious listened the audio also there  were many students enjoy it. I was happy because I could answered  all of the questions after that  I post them in the blog, I though I was the last post my answered but when I saw it is not me. In the other hand made me unpleasant there are many students spoke loudly.

I though  studied used this method  (E-Listening) give me many benefit such us add my knowledge specially add new vocabulary and got many experience used internet (Nicenet, Blog and Podcast/audio) to studied diffrent from previous lesson. this is the fivt time I studied used this method and I hope in the future this method can make as more better then before.If I get same lesson like this, I want to listen the audio with good network or wifi and listen it carefully and answer the questions fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment