Monday, May 2, 2016

Asgar Susanto 5



Assalamualaikum Wr Wb.
 At this time, I’m going to tell you about my fifth podcast. As usual after coming in class, I and my friends must be ready with our groups. Accordingly, we could enjoy and feel easy to hear the podcast that shared about stupid valentine’s day.
Before hearing the podcast, I felt comfortable. Because I had heard it before hearing together in class.  So it made me easy to understand about what the speaker said. It’s different with my friends who never heard before. While I enjoyed it. I got the problem. It came from  my laptop. Suddenly it was lowbat. Fortunately, I could use my cellphone to continue the conversation which had not be played. After hearing it, I got the main point and answer the questions list for the podcast directly. For this experience, it was easier than previous meeting.
The thing that went well during I attended in this podcast was network supporting us to enjoy our fifth podcast. Thus, we could connect with our blog fast. On the other hand the things that went badly was the arrangement of the chair every groups.
In this experience, I got a new thing which when we want to do something, we have to learn it  and know what the effect for the future.
For the next meeting may the thing that went well can be kept so the purpose of this lesson can be reached. And especially for me, I hope that the next meeting will be better than before.
Wassalamualaikum Wr Wb.

No comments:

Post a Comment