Sunday, April 24, 2016

Aldi Rinaldi (the fourth meeting)



The Fourth Meeting In E-Listening Class
           There are many methods to improve our skill in listening. One of them is E-listening. In this method, we are asked to listen one episode each meeting in the podcast. Then, we have to answer some questions. On the other hand, we can get lots of  new information from that episode for example about some incidents that have been happened in the other countries.
           Before I started to join the fourth meeting in e-listening class, I felt so sleepy. I really wanted to sleep but I would not miss one lesson in e-listening class so I decided to join. When the class was started and I was starting to listen the episode, I did not feel sleepy anymore because the episode was quite interested for me and I tried to understand the episode for answering the questions. But after joining that class, I was so tired.
          The things that went badly that day, it was about the questions, because the questions were difficult to be answered. The things that went well that day, it was about the network, because the network was better than last week.
          During the experience, when the class had been started, all of students in my class were quiet including me because we were busy to focus on the episode in the podcast and tried to understand it for answering the questions.
          I think this activity can help us to improve our skill in listening and our listening will be getting better and better if we always practice it. Yet, we can get some information for example we can know about some incidents that have been happened in the other countries. In addition, if we always practice to listen the podcast not only our listening skill will be improving but we can also improve our skill in speaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment