Monday, April 11, 2016

Nailah haeriyah

            Hy, it’s the second meeting in E-listening class. I’m Nailah haeriyah, at the time i felt worry because my assignment before about reflection I haven’t done. I’m worried if my lecturer will be angry with me but in fact my lecturer understood because it’s the first time I studied about e-listening. We just continue our lesson to the next podcast.
Before we listen the second podcast, the first our lecturer brake us to five groups. There are four person for each groups. At the time, we didn’t download podcast again,but our lecturer direct copy the podcast from his laptop and then he paste the podcast for us. After  that we listened the podcast. From the podcast I heard about Indonesian actress, she is Dewi Sandra. I thought it will be easy  because I have known about her before. And as my guess, I could answer the question easily.
I thought the things that went well about the experience is maked short time because that time we don’t need download the podcast. So, we had many times for listened the podcast. But, as usual we difficulty to upload my answer because about network.

I thought this lesson is very good for students because there are some questions that we had to answer and the answer of that questions are in the podcast. On the other hand, we could get some information from the podcast and we can improve our skill in listening.  It’s good lesson because we could listen the podcast wherever and whenever it depend on network. 

No comments:

Post a Comment