Monday, April 18, 2016

Asgar Susanto . 3

I Stand With Ahmed
At this podcast , the writer has some experiences which is different than previous meeting. Firstly,  I come at the campus very early. Unfortunetely, my chairman did not ask me that the lecturer would come late.Because of that I needed a long time till the meeting was begun.  As usual before begining the podcast, my friends and I would be divided into some groups. Then the lecturer gave us some instructions clearly.
            Before hearing the podcast, I was comfortable and I really hope that it would be better than previous meeting. While I enjoyed the conversation about I stand with Ahmed in classroom. Suddenly there were several students wanted to take our class. Thus I was panic and I thought that the lecturer would be cancel this meeting.After a few minutes, My chairman inform that we should move to the lecturer building. When I arrived to this building I wonder because the situation wass not supporting us to listen the podcast. Accordingly, I was so difficulted to find out the main idea. After hearing the podcast many times I could find some words to answer the question list.
            The goodness which I felt for this experience was the network supporting us making connection to the internet.On the other hand the weakness for this experience was about place and the conversation was not clear and so fast.
Actually for this experience was not as like as I thought before. Perhaps the preparation was not watched over by us well .
The tuition that I got after hearing the podcast was to decide anything we should go deep into it. To the next time I hope that I can prepare more better than before.


No comments:

Post a Comment