Monday, April 25, 2016

Fatmawati meeting 4

Assalamu alaikum wr.wb
Hello! This time I want to share my experience when I  studied Listening.
This is the fourt I studied with with E-Listening method. I studied in G.1 room at 02.20 o’clock and the situation very hot and noisy. Before listened the podcast I prepare my Laptop and headseat to listened. And then I seat with my group there are Rahmat isnadi, Naylah haeriyah and a.suarni. there are many people got the podcast in the internet and also copy the file in the lecturer. But I just copy the file from my friend . After that I listened the podcast myself. The podcast talk about  international musician brithis muslim, he is Samy yusuf. I listened the podcast until several times because there are many questions dificult for me. After  understood,  I answered all of the questions and when I want to post them in the internet, suddenly  my laptop was low, and there is no electric switch in the room because all have used by someone, so I went to other room to charge my Laptop. But in the other hand, I was happy because the network until in the other room, so I could post them there.
I though studied with this method is very good, because I got many experience and knowledge  until studied like I have known  information about international musician brithis muslim, Samy yusuf and got many vocabularies from the podcast.If I got lesson like this again, I want to listen the podcast more focus and answered the questions quickly.

                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment