Monday, April 4, 2016

Aslina

            I listened the audio about Mr.Walid Darab interviews Ms. Amanda Saab. He interviews her because she is the first muslim contestan of master chef season six. For the first time, I was confused because I did not know what should I do. With Mr.Yauri's instruction I could become member in www.Nicenet.org. I started crazy, when the audio could not be downloaded. I took too long to download the audio. But one of my friend had downloaded. So, I sent it with bluetooth. My mobile phone is  low. I thought it did not matter, because my lecturer had finished. So, it became our homework.

           When I was in my boarding house I got lazy to listen the audio . So, I rode my motorcycle and went to my friend's course. When I arrived there, I got Rahmat and ulva were listening the audio with their lazy face. Couples minutes, Diana came and joined with us to listen the audio. It made us to be easy for doing our task. But sometimes We got problem for answering the question number 2, because we could not catch the hospital's name. Finally, We got NH pork hospital Ctl.

           I got stress when I was in fort cafe, because I was not sure about the answer of number two. So,I always repeated it many times especially in 4.36 minutes, until I found that she currently works in Hasbro hospital, seattle. I was happy and sure it my answer. So, my friends and I sent it.

           If I found the same things, the first I will try to make sure my self about the audio is easy. The second, I will always repeat it and look for a good place.

No comments:

Post a Comment