Saturday, April 23, 2016

Hasdiana Sari the third meeting



            The third meeting in listening class. I got a same situation with the first and the second meetings. My lecturers gave us a file again so we can heard the podcast. It is about interviews Walid Darab with Ahmed. But in the third meeting, we got a problem because we did not have a room so we must moved from the class room to the lecturers room.
            Before I listened the audio, I felt enjoyed because the second audio it is easy. I think in this audio is same with that. Absolutely, when I heard the audio, I can understood what they are talking about because they talked with slowly than audio in the first or second meeting. And my friends gave me some information too. After I heard the audio I felt can answered the question without any problem.
            The things that went badly when I heard the audio, I felt bored because I must listened again the audio because we must moved so it is makes me unfocused and tried to listened again. But the things that well about my experience is I have timed to heard again.
            When I heard the audio, I can not focused to heard that because I must listened from the begin and it is need a much time. But, my friends said to focused and listened carefully.
            If I find the same situation next time, I hope we do not have a obstacle, so I will focus to listen the audio and  listen carefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment