Monday, April 4, 2016

Runny Arlin

Assalamualaikum  Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.
Hello everyone, I’m Runni Arlin.Welcome to my first blog . Firstly, I would like to describe my Podcast about Amanda  Saab. Her  occupation was a social worker.  It was her background. She works  in Hasbro Hospital Seattle. At the time,  she started to cook when she wasthree years old. She always saw her mother and joined to cook. Many people loved her because she always helped someone who needed help.Especially his husband supported her to do her job.
            Before I listened the Podcast, I felt happy because it is my first experience to do this method. In the other side I was confused  and worry about it.  Except We had  to fill some questions , we had to have email to register.
            When I listened the Podscast, I felt different because the conversation is so fast. Because of that I felt doubt wheter I could answer it or not. But I always tried to listen it again and again until I could understand  what the spekers said.
            After I listened it Firstly. I could not decide it what the main point of the conversations. Over time I begun to know what they talked about.
            During I  listened the conversations till the end. I had much knowlodge such us helping someone is a great behavior and we can be happy because of it.
            The interesting thing which I had got from this Podcast is I am more Interested to listen conversations thruogh the podcast for the next time.

             

No comments:

Post a Comment