Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Dewi Wulandari meeting 2

The situation of listening in class room, the first we had been asked to make a group consisted of 4 people, But there were many friends caming late. So, there were some groups which ware not completed some minutes later, they came and made 5 groups. Then, the lecturer gave the podcast of Dewi Sandra, and activated wifi , to make easy to browse and did the taste of podcast. The atmosphere in the room became noisy because a every students listned the podcast carefully. Some students were stillbuzy to copy the podcast and buzy to open the notebook.
This second meeting, We listened the interview by Walid Darad to Dewi Sandras she is Actris and model and model of Indonesia. My feeling before listening the interview was calm listening interview I felt interesting because this is the informant has appeared in Tv So, her name is not odd to be listen. I was not still focus to listen until I played and listened again.
After listening the podcast, I was easy to answer the question. I felt less focus when listening, because my friends were busy to search their group and some of them were busy to ask and request the podcast. So, I listened under. Not only that, my problems were also about the network, my friends were coming late, and also the noisy friends to do their podcast.
I think I was easy because we did the could podcast with friends i8n the groups. So, we can discuss and the lecturers ranely came each group so that, when we didn’t understand. We could ask the lecturer. When we were studying, the friends who were coming late made us unefisient to listening. Some of them also didn’t not get the podcast that will be listened and didn’t know the way to send or download the podcast. So, it needed many times.
The conclude which I got after studying listening of with this method is this nethod had been good but must be repaired the good network. Studying by this method, we have to be serious when we are listening in the future , if I got this lesson is the future, I will prepare the good wifi and the podcast will play by my self until the students can inderstand. So, the students don’t get a different difficult a bed get times maximum by the lecturer.

No comments:

Post a Comment