Monday, April 25, 2016

Aslina (The 4th meeting)

The fourth meeting, we listened about international musician Samy Yusuf. I had gotten the podcast before we came to the class. So, when we entered in the class room, my friends and I made a small group directly. We listened the podcast carefully. I saw there are five group. They were busy with their cellphone and notebook. Seeming was like what I did. The class atmosphere was calm and quiet.
I was very enthusiastic to start the class. There was not special. I had waited thirthy minutes outside. I came faster than other. I tought, it was more easy because we had pass three meeting. I listened the podcast and and saw the questions in my laptops friend. I repeated to listened again if I did not get the clear answer. Some questions had been answering. I wanted to finish faster. It was better if I was typing now. 
So, I opened www.nicenet.com and entered mu username and password. I clicked meeting four. It showed me the questions, but when I rolled to under. There was something making me lough and stoping my podcast playing. I look Fatma Sari had sent her answering. It made my concentration distrubing. I checked her answer and mine. Some of them it was same. I opened my earphone and try to type my answer. I saw, the other group was smile  and all of them were busy to type. We had finished the all questions. It was time to check with all our answers.
By this meeting, I learn totality to do something. Samy does his job until finished and he always makes it clear. I also get many new vocabulary and others. IfI find the same experience. I will make a something become amazing. I will try hard to get the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment