Monday, April 4, 2016

rahmat isnadi the first listening

This podcast I heard about Walid Darab interview Amanda Saab because Amanda is the first Muslim contestant of master chef, so it makes Walid Darab to be interested.
The firts time I heard this podcast I was confused and Made me crazy. I could do anything before my friends came to NEC, and after my friends arrived we just sat and talked about this podcast we thought it was very difficult but One of member NEC came to us she is Asbiah student of  STAIN Watampone gave us motivation to do our homework.  I tried 4 times with my friend and the finally I could understand it.
Before I heard this experience, I felt lazy to study and I just walked around and in our activities, only playing and happiness. Now I try to be diligent, but the effect of this job also makes me sick. After I heard this podcast I am good because get many new vocabulary and I can know about American’s culture. This experience makes me to become extravagant because we need more money to pay WARKOP (place to get net)  but if we see about this experience I get many benefits because it is first time I study, is like in social media. This experience is like we study in America because we can hear they gave me the best experience superior English.
I think this experience can make me more study and makes my English more fluent especially about my speaking. If there is someone ask me. what do you do if you get like this? My answer is; I will prepare more good net and take the student in a quiet room for make them can effective and make fluent

No comments:

Post a Comment