Monday, April 4, 2016

Meeting 1 (Sulfiani)


The poadcast is talking about Amanda Saab is first muslim contestan of Master Chef, she is a social worker in Hasbro Hospital, Seattle. She begins cooking with her mother when she was 3 years old.She is a Master chef 6th season. before listen the audio I registration in nicenet.com, this is my first experience I learn virtual class especially e-listening.  At the time I felt nervous and anxious because this system of listening was different than before.then when I listened I felt confused and dizzy because the conversation is so fast so I didn't understand what they say, I tried listen again and again. after I listened, I felt confused because I cannot understand the topic of the conversation and I couldn’t get it the answer of questions. During I listened, I got difficulty at the time registration because disturbance network so we wait some minuted to listened the poadcast and when I listened there is problem also becaus every noisy in the class so  I unfocus to listened but I tried listen again and discuss with my friend to find main idea from the conversation, this the first time so I learning. After I got it the topic of the conversation and answered of question am very happy and exicited because this is  the new experience and one of good method to improve student’s  listening skill and the conversation can be motivation to students. When I get the same conversation I would listen more times and  discuss with my friend and lecturer to can understand that conversation.
This is my first reflection and thank you very much to our lecturer for guides me.

No comments:

Post a Comment