Friday, April 22, 2016

rahmat isnadi (4th)


International Mucision Sami Yusuf
This is the fourth experience so we enjoyed to do my job.  In the class we do our podcast,  it was not noisy because they focus for doing their job.  We did our Job with expressed our happiness and no more difficult,  no more noisy and they showed if  “they want to study”. It is first time , I saw them.  Actually,  I want to do every weeks but it is like situation.. I rely hope it.
When I tall you about my feeling before I heard this podcast, I felt just so so because I though, on the class we just playing seem like BBM, facebook and line. And the truth, they focus on the podcast and rely sure to do it.
There is something came badly when I heard podcast. It is same then before podcast, it was NET. I wanted to study more but when we studied on the Net and Wifi is bad it can relax more. And something came well is we Studied serious even though  the NET come badly.
I rely like this experience because many thing I god. It is like got new vocabulary, making good our pronounce and got net podcast, it is like Walid. I thing my contribution to the experience just answered the question, it is like participant.
The experience  is good because it can make us practice my listened. I studied about the podcast and studying how to writing and how to sand in the blog.
When I get experience seem like this,  I will buy the wifi for doing my shipping on the NET.

No comments:

Post a Comment