Friday, April 15, 2016

Andi Rehasni (The Third Meeting)

I STAND WITH AHMED

Talk about Experience in attending e-listening class by using Nicenet, Podcast, and Blog and Understanding the topic of podcast. It’s about what I felt after learning and using them, for the second times of the third episode.

The third episode is Stang with Ahmed. For this podcast is harder than before, because Ahmed is Texas one. I couldn't catch easily what he were talking about. Actually, I just need to hear for several times to understand and know each word. Although, the third episode was not more longer than the seconf episode but I can enjoy it. It was not very interesting what they were talking about because I didn't kno more what Ahmed was explaining. I just wanted to hear her ways to explain. But I got problem to focus on the question that so many words have been ignored.


In prior listening, I think it was as difficult as and as fast, but all of the minds had threw after listening the third podcast. I could enjoy and do seriously. And I do needex more time to understand. Happily, I liked listening this episode so I repeated it more time although I had known and understood its meaning.


It was a upgrading because not the only about understood but also liked it. Maybe it was caused of the Narrator's voice was clear, eventhough Ahmed's voice was unclear. But it does not matter during they speak English. That's why, this was the third episode got upgrading and maybe I'll ready more to listen the podcast for the next episode.


In this meeting, I can find something which is useful and some lesson that here I do not only learn about how to join in this program and how to operate it but also I know if I really want to improve my English especially for Listening skill, I must find some way or some method which can make me attracted. So, time by time I will enjoy the method. Thus, I can improve my e-listening skill.

No comments:

Post a Comment