Monday, April 18, 2016

Rahmat isnadi 3

The firts time I heard this podcest, I wes very happy because this leason entered another time. We entered Thursday in that time. After we entered  at 08:00 the room G7. And we prepared that all of something we needed to use in that class.  And then I was ready after that there wes accident. I say that because G7 was not our class at time. So there was student to take them class so that we must leaved the class, so my leader  had to go to look fore a class for us. And then we were derelict in front of Class in that time. And my leader had come and then we wanted to the room of instructor for taking lecture.  When we tried to heard that podcest it was same situation thay were just playing and talking with other.Before I heard,  I was good because we entered early morning.  it was fresh for us, after  I heard that maked me more GOOD. I say that because we always practices more then more. I thing this podcest is more best then before  becouse we get good wifi. We took this lecture in good place it is we call ruangan dosen (room of instructor) ther we got more free wifi, it is not like before place I hope that can GOOD more.
If I get like this situation, I will ask them to be independent for doing that the listening and I will make them more serious, to be focus and giving them the good place, it is like there is bast fasility.

No comments:

Post a Comment