Monday, April 11, 2016

Meeting 2(sulfiani)

    Hello everyone my name is Sulfiani this is my second reflection.In the meeting we didn't worry about network because the file had been preparing by the lecturer so that directly we could hear the podcast.
   The first I listened the podcast. The podcast is about conversation Walid darab between Dewi Sandra,she is Indonesian actress and model. I listened the podcast with my friends, while I listened that conversation we answered the questions, questions I believe to grief I answered with way liten again and discuss wih my friends. After I answered all of question I too match with true answer from guides my lecturer, after that I upload in nicenet.
     Before I listened the podcast I didn't really nervous because this is the second times but I felt vexed what the podcast talking about. At the time I listened I beginned to know the podcast talking about Dewi Sandra. After I listened the conversation I couldn't understand the main idea of the conversation and couldn't get it the answer from the questions so I try listen again and discuss with my friends for get it the true answer.
    My opinion one of the problem from this method was situation in the class so that this method was not effective because I don't focus, although like that this program was fun because I could discuss with my friends and my lecturer always guides me then I could improved listening skill also with other method, excep that I could get the new learn experience in online and added the experience and knowledge about internet.
    If I got the same program I would make group,every group there is two people and I would give times to the students discuss about things in conversation wich had not been understood, so that the program effective to every students.

No comments:

Post a Comment