Sunday, April 17, 2016

Naswar (the third meeting

                                          The Third Meeting In E-Listening Class

            My experience when I took lecture listening on Thursday in G7 begin by listening podcast. During we listened the podcast, some students of another major wanted to enter the same room that we used for studying. Actually our class leader didn’t know if some students wanted to use it. As preview the schedule of listening was on Tuesday but we moved it on Thursday.  When the leader of class looked for the room for continuing the leasson and finally we entered lecturer’s room for begin back.
           During studying and listening the podcast by using headset, we answered the question that I listened, some minutes later, my Laptop was getting low so I used my phone to continue it and finally all of thing was done.
          Then, I really like when the lecturer gave evaluation because from it, we were measured, such as student’s behavior when they took lecture and answering the question. When I  was listening the podcast I had got confiused because there were some point unclear, I should repeat many times.
          Then, the conclusion was the material of listening could help me to find new vocabularies that I didn’t know. Because of that, I should look up some vocabularies and how to pronounce it because in this lesson we should listen the podcast many times. And in this lesson, I must practice the material that had been given by lecturer, so I could remember the first material until the last material.
         Then, there was difference that I got in this lesson, because the last subject of listening, we only listened the podcast directly but now, the podcast must be listened in internet.  By Naswar

No comments:

Post a Comment