Monday, April 4, 2016

Andi Rahmaniar (meeting 1)

First Muslim on Master Chef – Amanda Saab

Hello guys,
I wanna share my first experience. This is the first time to me learning e-listening by using Nicenet, Podcast, and Blog. Not only in the class, but also we can listen and answer the question in other place.
The first material that I listen is First Muslim on Master Chef, Amanda Saab. She talked about her backgroud and experience. Before I listened it, I was nervous and afraid if this method would more difficult than before. During I listened it, I was confused because the speakers that talking from the material was very fast. I was difficult to catch what they said. So that I must repeat it sometimes and answered the questions from the material. After I listened the material, I was happy and interested to listen it because I could know how the native speaker said. I said that this is my interesting experience to get the material by using e-listening.
I get a problem during I wanted to listen it. The connection with internet was very slow. It made me crazy. However it is good because we can learn it wherever and whenever. I say that nicenet is useful because we can get something and add our knowledge about how to learn listening with connected to network.
This is the first experience for me, so if I get like this next time, I will more focus to listen the material and I try to answer the question well. Beside that, I must over and over repeat it so I can more understand contents of the material.

No comments:

Post a Comment