Tuesday, April 19, 2016

heriana meeting 3

   Assalamu alaikum wr.wb.
    i want to explain about when I study listening. This is the third meeting, I though this meeting  made me confused, because the condition is  very hot. Before  listened I  felt bored  because I cant download this file. The  file very difficult to download so I wait my friends to download this file and then send the file to me. Finally I got the files and I listened it with my friends. That the time we are serious to listened the podcast and then another students come. They want to used the room.
                There are many things made me unpleasant such as the network very bad and there are many people spoke very loudly, so I must repeat to listened the podcast, for this material I need more time to understod  than before. All though like that I keep to answer the questions.  When I listened to the podcast I felt dizzy because I can’t understod.
    After listened to the podcast  I answer the questions .It is very hard for me. I answer with my friends because I could not answer the questions by myself and post them in the blog. I was very happy because i could do it.

                I had study about E-Listening method . I thought this method very good and modern then before. I  got knowledge although a little. I hope with this method can benefit for me generally for all of us. If I get same lesson I want to study hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment